Contact Us (425)-451-0404
Some of Holistique's Naturopathic Doctors are contracted with insurance providers that may cover routine primary care office visits. Please refer to the About/our Staff page for information about our Doctors and to see which providers are contracted with insurance carriers.
For doctors that are not contracted with insurance, payment for your visit is required on the date of service. Some tests, treatments, and supplements are not typically covered by insurance. Payment for co-pays and non-covered services is due on the date of service.
Some services may also be covered under your medical flexible spending account (FSA). While payment for products and services is due on the date of service, you will receive a receipt along with a prescription from the physician, which you may submit to your flex plan for reimbursement.
Please take a moment to review our insurance billing services.
- Some of our doctors are contracted with several insurance companies such as Regence, Premera, First Choice, to name a few. We will process insurance claims for contracted insurance companies. As always, we highly recommend checking with your insurance company to verify benefits for your plan. The key questions to ask are if you have Naturopathic/Alternative medicine benefits and if the doctor you are seeing shows up on their list of preferred providers.
- For Personal Injury Protection (PIP) patients, auto accident injuries, etc. please bring in your claim number and insurance information. As a courtesy, we will bill your auto insurance directly.
- For patients who do not have insurance benefits, payment will be required on the date of service. We offer a VIP membership that provides a 10% discount on most services and all supplements.
- For Medicare patients, payment is due on the date of service.
- Payment on your account is expected according to the above guidelines. Please note the following:
- Insurance co-payment is due on the date of service.
- We will send a statement informing you of the status of your account(s). Balances are due within 15 days of receiving your statement. A $20.00 re-billing fee will be added to any patient balance that is forwarded from a previous billing cycle; to avoid this, please, pay your balance immediately after receiving your statement.
- You may pay your balance by mail, phone, or our patient portal using a credit or debit card.
If you have any questions, please contact our billing specialist at email@example.com or 425-748-9910.
Cancellation of appointments
As a courtesy to our providers, we require a 48 hour business day cancellation or you will be charged in full for your service. With a limited number of guests to be seen daily, your appointment is reserved.