ES Tech Complex is an FDA-approved non-invasive testing device for the evaluation of the autonomic nervous system, organ functions, and risk factors associated with heart disease, diabetes, and stroke.
The system uses data from skin galvanic response, oximeter, blood pressure, and body composition analyzer to determine hardening and thickening of arteries, heart health, exercise capacity, individualized diet plan, thyroid function, neurotransmitter balance, and multiple other vital markers for health.
The test gives information about the whole body physiology. Some of these measurements include:
- Body composition
- Intracellular and extracellular fluid
- Acid/Base Balance
- Heart Rate Variability
- Arterial thickness and stiffness
- Nutritional needs
- Hormonal evaluation
- Inflammation and Oxygenation of tissues
- Organ functions including brain function, digestive and kidney function
- Spinal and nerve conduction from each spinal vertebra
- Metabolism evaluation
- Meridian Analysis
- Diet and Lifestyle